Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I Need Another Bridal Shower!

If anyone is interested in getting me a shower gift, I am currently registered for the following:

1. New saucepans. 2 of mine didn't make it last week. I totally burned some apples in one, and I cannot get it clean. The other pan's non-stick coating has started sloughing off. I noticed this when I was making some no-bake cookies and saw black specks in my mix. I'm sure that is not healthy for anyone!

2. New blender. Mine got broken during Megan's economics project. They made cinnamon rolls and orange juice smoothies to sell. My blender came home cracked beyond recognition. They only profited $12. Not enough to replace my blender!

3. New cereal bowls to match my dishes. I have 5 of the original bowls. With 6 in our family, someone always has to use a plastic straw bowl.

4. New spoons to match my silverware. I have 1 matching spoon left! Where have all the spoons gone?!? My guess is the trash.

5. New bath towels. Our bath towels are very frayed! I use to tell my mom I would NEVER have frayed bath towels. Now I understand there are more important things in life.

So if you happen to be at Target or Bed, Bath, and Beyond this week......Just kidding. I am so thankful for everything I have. I have way more than most. I went to bed warm last night and woke up warm this morning. I could not ask for more!!

3 comments:

Monica said...

I think that's a great idea. A bridal shower every 10 years or so is just what every wife needs.

Hmm...I'm going to think about that one.

Unknown said...

LOL Sounds so much like me! There are things I need replaced too...maybe I could have another shower too? ;)

Cindy-Still His Girl said...

I need a new blender, too. Mine is so warped the lid doesn't fit on it. Not a good thing. :)