Friday, April 3, 2009

I am......

This was totally copied from Cindy. I love reading her blog, and thought this was great inspiration for a Denise update!


Reading...the newest Karen Kingsbury "Take One" and trying (really hard!) to finish "Breaking Dawn".
Licking...the organic lollipops I found at Trader Joes…pomegranate is my fav!


Loving...the warm weather and green grass.
Studying...
the book, "That’s My Son", by Rick Johnson. I am leading a study this summer for my fellow MOPS moms.
Praying...for my strong-willed child.
Bragging…on my eight year old who is spending his spring break in Kentucky with Crossroads Mission.
Eyeing...all the adorable spring clothes everytime I go shopping.
Planning...Easter dinner at my house for 20 people!
Recognizing...that I may be just a wee bit addicted to Facebook.

1 comment:

Don Crane said...

20 people is a lot...love the blog.