Tuesday, October 6, 2009

MOPS Convention!!

My sweet awesome husband let me escape from every day life for four days! I was able to travel to Nashville, Tennessee with a group of great girls for the 2009 MOPS convention. I had the best time learning, laughing, worshipping, and being real. I came away with tons of ideas to think about and process. Here are some of our trip highlights.
I was able to meet Rick Johnson, author of "That's My Son". His book became a favorite of mine this summer while dealing with three boys!

Another very cool author we met was Margaret Feinberg. I bought her new book "Scouting The Divine". She is an amazing speaker and writer. And yes she has her dog Hershey in her coat.

One of the more tragic events was finding Bob and Larry on a platter! My friend Susan decided to collect small condiments (from the room service carts) for her camper while we were at the hotel. We were both saddened by the passing of our friends!

No comments: