Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Communication as a Couple

One area (of many!) I have been working on this year is communication with my spouse. If you know my husband at all, you can just imagine some of our conversations. I talked him into taking a couple's communication class at our church which was very interesting! I learned some things that I already knew (I'm pretty sure that's an oxymoron), but never really took the time to think about. That being said, when Tyndale Publishing offered this book for review, I jumped on it!

This book is a step-by-step guide for busy couples. The author, Kathy Peel, and her husband Bill give practical easy to follow advice. There are multiple worksheets to go through with your spouse in order to fix your weak areas. My husband does not enjoy reading, so I am going to have to work this into our every day life. He is not one to sit down and talk, he's more of a hands-on kind of guy. So now I just need to find time to finish the book and start applying!

No comments: