Wednesday, December 29, 2010

DIDN'T

I don't think people ever get "ready" for Christmas - we just run out of time. This was in the Let it Out section of the newspaper a few days before Christmas, and this became my motto when I started thinking about all the things I wanted to do and just didn't get done. Then I saw this post and was inspired by all the things that I didn't do this Christmas!

*We had a house full of guests this Christmas and I didn't get one group picture!

*I didn't do laundry for 10 days!

*I didn't freak out when my boys ate Laffy Taffy for breakfast!
*I didn't get very many Christmas morning pictures and most of them look like this.
*I didn't make my boys get dressed for 2 days!

With all the things I didn't do, we still had a great time with good family and friends and are very much looking forward to a happy 2011!!

No comments: