Sunday, September 30, 2007

It's Almost October!!

I cannot believe how quickly this year has flown. My motto for the rest of the year goes like this:
"BOO BOO! GOBBLE GOBBLE! HO HO! HAPPY NEW YEAR!". I will blink and it will be 2008.

My twins have explosive diarrhea. We drove to Brown County yesterday for a fun hike. We forgot to pack extra clothing. So my sons got to hike without pants on. We had 2 blow outs before we even got to our destination. I'm sure people thought we were really weird, but we had fun nonetheless. Every time something crazy like this happens, I become a little less judgemental of others. Because you never know what's going on! After all, it could be worse!! ( A lot worse!)

My husband is a Broncos fans, so today the boys wore their Bronco jerseys to church. We got lots of razzing.

Enjoy your Sunday!

1 comment:

My name is Michelle. said...

And now it's the middle of October! I agree. Time is going by so quickly!