Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas is Coming!

We have had lots of fun getting ready for Christmas. Between the cookies, parties, and visits with Santa, we have stayed very busy. Megan is currently in Colorado, and Steve and Noah are headed out there this Friday. So that leaves me and the twins at home until Christmas Eve when everyone gets back. We have been plagued with illness since Thanksgiving, so hopefully this means a healthy Christmas. Last Christmas, we were very sick, and all the family that came to our house ended up sick also. I've been disinfecting and airing out the house on a regular basis. I finally got to go see Fireproof and highly recommend it. That's all for now.

1 comment:

Monica said...

It's good to see your face- now I could recognize you if I see you around Greenfield:)

My mom told me about the upper GI/lower GI costume. Ingenious!

Enjoy your twin time.