Wednesday, December 31, 2008

What I've Learned in 2008

1. It's going to take me a long time to get to my 100th post!
2. Life with potty-trained twin boys is a little easier than life with twin boys in diapers.
3. I can go a whole month without eating ANY chocolate.
4. A seven year old can really "get it" on a mission trip to Mexico.
5. Dropping off our daughter at college was really weird. In a good way.
6. No matter how many distractions I pack, my little boys are not quit ready to sit through a Christmas Eve service and act like angels.
7. The girls I met my first week in college at Indiana University will always be my friends.
8. It's a bad idea to take your seven year old with you to work with honey bees.
9. I cherish wholeheartedly the 2 hours a week my boys are at preschool.
10. At least one holiday a year, our family will be sick.

There have been many more life lessons learned this year. These are just a few that stick out in my mind right now. We are looking forward to a great 2009 and whatever it brings our way! Happy New Year.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Happy New Year Denise!!! Hope 2009 is full of blessings for your family! Glad to be your friend!