Saturday, January 23, 2010

I don't feel like a princess


This little ceramic tile hangs in my kitchen window. My sister bought it for me years ago. It is to remind me of my princess status. Although this week I don't feel like a princess. It all started Monday night when Noah got sick. Poor boy missed school Tuesday because he couldn't stop puking. He made it to the toilet every time except once. Then Wednesday night I got sick. I made it to the toilet every time! (thankfully!) My poor brother and sister in law, who are moving across the country, stopped in Indiana on the day I was sick. Then last night I noticed a leak in our ceiling coming from the upstairs bathroom! We knew we needed to replace the shower stall in the kid's bathroom; only now it will be sooner than we had planned. And today Moose went to the walk-in clinic at our doctor's office with a raging ear infection. Poor boy screamed for hours! It's amazing what a dose of antibiotics and motrin has done already for him. So now we will see what tomorrow brings!

2 comments:

Monica said...

That's tough. I pray that this week is much calmer and you get some princess time.

Debbie said...

Bless your heart. Sounds like a tough week.
I hope everyone is feeling better now.