Thursday, December 15, 2011

20 days after his brother lost his tooth, Devin finally lost his first tooth. It is so funny that both boys let their dad tie dental floss around the loose tooth then yank it out. I'm sure their teeth will be falling out like dominoes now. Devin is so proud of his new smile!
And here is his abstract art Christmas tree. I asked him if they were studying Pablo Picasso in art class and he looked at me like I was crazy (I get that look a lot, trust me!). He was just in a hurry and didn't really care how it looked. I think it turned out pretty cool. It makes a great fridg picture!
And lastly, look what I got in the mail for Christmas today from myself! I have loved the Denver Broncos since 1997 when my now husband and I moved to Colorado. I became a bigger fan when they won back to back Super Bowls in 1998 and 1999. Then I became a huge fan obsessed when they drafted Tim Tebow! So I decided I needed a little Denver Broncos bling this year.

No comments: