Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pinterest

So far I have completed these 2 PINTEREST projects. Here's what I have learned about Pinterest so far:

1. It is very addicting.
2. There are some really creative people in this world.
3. There will never be enough time to do all the things I like.
4. I really don't know what I wasted time on before Pinterest!
5. I wish this had been around when I get married (1997) and had my first child (2001).

Who is going to be the lucky person to get these snowman bag ties?!?

And I have made this delicious Santa party mix twice now. The Santa hats are Bugles dipped in those red melting disks by Wiltons. I haven't had a Bugle since 1994 and now I have consumed two bags of them. Which means I have eaten just a few (hundred) while making the Santa hats. So now I am addicted to Bugles too. Thanks a lot Pinterest!!

No comments: