Tuesday, May 22, 2012

One more day!

Tomorrow is the last day of school for my 3 boys!

I have unsubscribed to about 45 unnecessary email lists in the last 4 days.

I keep forgetting to go check the lost and found at the elementary school.  We are down 2 jackets!

Tomorrow I have one awards program, then need to go to Aldi and stock up on food for 3 growing boys.

My husband was in a motorcycle wreck on Sunday.  He is okay, just very sore and lots of road rash.

It is supposed to be really hot in Indiana this weekend.  I'm not sure what we will be doing.

I did not get half the things done that I thought I should/would get done while the boys were in school this year.

Megan moved to Colorado last weekend.  It was a very sad goodbye!

Megan gets married in 39 days.  I really need to go dress shopping.  Is there etiquette for what the step mother of the bride should wear?

I haven't looked at Pinterest in a long time!

I am currently re-reading The Shack (for my monthly book club...we call ourselves The Page Turners) and What Alice Forgot.  Need to finish these quickly because...

When school ends, my productivity goes out the window!

No comments: