Wednesday, February 14, 2018

The Masterpiece

Happy Valentine's Day!  Just a quick book I want to share with you all.  Yes, its' a love story, but it is also a great read!!  This was originally an Instagram post, so I actually finished this book a week ago...

So I just finished The Masterpiece this morning! Redemption and Romance are the two themes woven throughout this story. She uses a graffiti artist as one of the main characters which I found interesting!  I loved getting to know the two main characters and how they use the past to connect to their future.  Kind of like the love God offers us on a daily basis.

My favorite quote from the book.....

“God had been drawing them to Him from the time they were children, both desperately in need and longing for a father. Long before they knew Him, he had been at work in their lives. The Lord had promised those who believe that He would take away the stony, stubborn heart; give them a tender, responsive heart; and put His Spirit in them so they could follow Him.” 


As a Tyndale blogger, I received a copy of this book in exchange for my review.  Opinions are mine.

1 comment:

Healing Broken heart said...

Love - Single, Divorce, Triangle Relationships, Long distance Relationships, Third party Interference, Long Term Stagnant Relationships inbox Me , whatsapp (+ 234 (815) 542-5481 /templeofanswer@hotmail . co . uk )