Thursday, February 1, 2018

Whole 30

* photo from whole30.com *


So I just finished another round of Whole30 yesterday! I honestly can’t remember how many rounds I’ve officially finished. I’m thinking 3 maybe 4? Anyway January this year has been the slowest month ever. I just saw an Instagram post that said it feels like January 74th.... and that’s exactly how I feel. I’m hoping February goes a little faster. To celebrate my Whole30 today I ate a Greek yogurt (the zero additives kind which I'm pretty sure was a Kroger freebie) and a handful of semi-sweet chocolate chips because I know how to par-tay!!!  What do the next 30 days look like? I’m thinking more healthy eating and more Whole30. The Indy Mini will be here before I know it. Then summertime! Come on May!! Come on warm weather. I’m never going to complain about it being too hot after this winter.  (Yea right!?!) 

No comments: