Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Kid's Love Languages

If you've never read Gary Chapman's book about love languages, I highly recommend it! It is very insightful and helpful as a wife and mother. When our trip to Colorado was over, I asked each of my boys what their favorite part of the trip was. Their answers confirmed their individual love languages at this stage in their lives. Noah's favorite part was going to Kmart and buying legos. He loves browsing and buying!

Dalton's favorite part was hugging Dakota. He loves all physical touch....hugs, kisses, back rubs, and snuggling.

And lastly Devin's favorite part was hanging out with daddy working on Poppy's motorcycle. He loves spending quality time with anyone!

So I learned a lot about my boys by asking them this question. And I plan to apply this to future "dates" with my boys!

No comments: