Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Noah's Book Review



My eight year old son Noah and I read this book together. So I decided to get his help in writing this review. He is a third grader and loves to read (just like me!). So these are his thoughts with no editing by mom!!

1. On a scale of 1-10, what would you rate this book? Why? I would rate this book an eight. It had a cool mystery.

2. Who was your favorite character in this book? Why? Dorcas Potts was my favorite character because she solved all the mysteries.

3. What was your favorite part of this book? When they found out who Miss Olivia really was.

4. Would you recommend this book to your friends? Yes. This book was fun to read and my mom had fun reading it too.

5. Will you read more books by this author? Possibly...

I thought this was a great graphic novel (my first graphic novel!). I loved the pictures, and my son did too. The ending definitely makes you anxious for the next book.
Thanks for reading!!

NOTE: Tyndale provided me with a complementary copy of this book.

No comments: