1. I dislike humidity.
2. Humidity makes me grouchy!
3. I live in the Midwest-it is very humid here in the summer.
4. I just graduated from MOPS.
5. My kids get out of school May 26th.
6. My kids cannot wait for school to end.
7. I wish summer break was shorter!
8. I don’t know what we are going to do this summer.
9. I need to start planning summer activities.
10. I have read 26 books so far this year.
11. I love, love, love to read.
12. I wish I could get paid to read.
13. I would be a wealthy girl if I did.
14. I would rather read than clean or cook.
15. My house is picked up, but not spotless.
16. My favorite TV show right now is THE MIDDLE.
17. I am starting a book study on prayer tomorrow.
18. For Mother’s Day, I got a gift certificate for a mani, pedi, & facial.
19. We are going to Myrtle Beach this summer.
20. I walked a half marathon last year.
21. I plan to register for another half marathon this fall.
22. I am going to train better this year and hopefully beat my last time.
23. I need to buy new sheets for our bed.
24. I need to drink more water & less diet pop!
25. I was one of those moms who said we would NEVER have a trampoline.
26. We are on our third trampoline.
27. I’ve learned to never say never!
28. I love to swing and ride bikes.
29. We just adopted 2 gerbils.
30. My sister and I have big plans to get our craft on next year while our kids are in school.
31. My new favorite word is HORMOTIONAL (hormones + emotional = hormotional)
32. Kids tend to gather in our back yard.
33. I just watched the movie Back-Up Plan. It was good!
34. I want my haircut & colored like Anita Renfroe.
35. Her song In the Muthahood cracks me up!
36. I love to meet authors!
37. I want to go on a cruise for my 40th birthday (August 5th, 2014)!
38. I wished I blogged more often,
39. I often have really, really good intentions, but poor follow-through!
40. I love entering contests!
41. My boys never pick up their Legos.
42. I hate when I step on little tiny Lego pieces. They hurt!
43. I hate putting laundry away. I would much rather wash, dry, and fold!
44. I love to be outdoors (as long as it’s not humid).
45. I love getting a summer tan.
46. I am a nurse and know tans are not healthy!
47. I think everyone looks better with a little color.
48. In January, everyone gets pasty white in Indiana.
49. In February, I sometimes go to the tanning bed.
50. I am a nurse and know tanning beds are not healthy.
51. I love going to Goodwill.
52. I try to go once a week and check out their new stuff.
53. I have bought 2 pairs of shoes (I wear sz 11-hard to find!) for myself there.
54. Danskos are my favorite shoes ever. Maybe one day I will find a pair at Goodwill!
55. I do not use credit cards.
56. Dave Ramsey is my hero.
57. My husband got to meet Dave Ramsey; I did not!
58. My favorite season in fall.
59. Last year we planted a garden; the weeds took over.
60. We are not planting a garden this year!
61. I review books for 3 different publishers.
62. We have lived in our house for almost 6 years.
63. I don’t know what’s for dinner yet.
64. My favorite color is green.
65. I really need to re-do my master bedroom.
66. It’s the only room exactly the same since we moved into our house.
67. I am a minimalist when it comes to decorations.
68. I love couponing.
69. But I am not an extreme couponer!
70. I’ve never paid a couple dollars for 3 carts full of groceries.
71. I love Paper Back Swap!
72. I’ve saved $175.50 using Paper Back Swap!
73. I rarely buy a book. I’d much rather borrow or rent from the library!
74. I could talk about books for hours with anyone.
75. I am going to see Kirk Cameron speak in a few weeks.
76. I want to buy a new pair of Birkenstocks now that the weather is warm.
77. I am an excellent speller.
78. I would love to go back to Hawaii.
79. I love fountain drinks from the gas station.
80. My kids drive me crazy some days.
81. Some days I forget how old I am and have to do the math in my head.
82. Birthdays are really not that exciting to me.
83. I love a big salad better than any meal!
84. I am working on praying more and better.
85. I do not miss studying. I don’t know what I would do if I still had to take exams!
86. I want to collect sea glass. It intrigues me!
87. I wish we had a Chick-Fil-A in our town.
88. I would go there a lot if we did.
89. I enjoy riding on the back of my husband’s motorcycle.
90. I have never driven a motorcycle and have no desire to.
91. I would love to be a camp nurse for the summer.
92. If my boys are outside, their shirts are usually off.
93. I yell “shut the door” at least 50 times a day.
94. We have one dog. A labradoodle named Dash.
95. I love sitting outside and reading books.
96. I do not know how to sew.
97. I love getting packages in the mail.
98. Doing homework with the kids is never fun!
99. Some of my nicknames are Gert, Domo, & Aunt D.
100.If you read through this entire list, I love you!!
And if you're not bored yet, you can read my original 100 things about me.