Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Spring in February

Today I went to get the mail and walked by this. I cannot believe flowers are popping out of the ground in February. I planted these bulbs in the fall. I have never planted bulbs before this. I have no idea what kind of flowers these are. I cannot remember that far back. It has been so warm this month, I think all the plants are confused. I am sad to say that I don't think these flowers will make it. I just know it's going to get cold sooner or later and they will die. Oh well, there's always next year!

On a totally different note, have you seen the show SMASH? I am totally in love with it. I have not watched much television in years past, but since we bought the elliptical machine in January, I have been faithfully exercising every night. And so I faithfully watch TV every night I exercise. It makes the time go by so much faster. So now I am hooked on SMASH and several other shows. Katharine Mcphee totally makes the show. I love hearing her sing! Makes me want to go see a Broadway musical...maybe some day!!

No comments: