Saturday, September 1, 2012

SEPTEMBER HAPPENINGS

READING ::  The House at Riverton by Kate Morton & Unglued by Lysa Terkeurst.  It's not unusual for me to read two or even three books at a time.

WATCHING ::  Downton Abbey.  One word.  Hooked.  After a friend of mine told me about it, I rented the first two seasons from our library.  January 6, 2013 cannot get here fast enough!

DRINKING :: Coffee with pumpkin spice creamer.  I made myself wait to open it until September 1st. It is so yummy!!

PLANNING :: MOMSnext.  I am the group coordinator for the second year.  So excited to share with a great group of moms!

WISHING :: For fall weather and cooler temperatures.  After a HOT summer, I hope we have a long fall season!

MAKING :: I have been making broccoli salad a lot!  I am in love with it.  Seriously!

CLEANING :: My oven.  It's sad that the smoke alarm goes off when you are preheating your oven. After happening several days in a row, I decided it was time to clean!

NEEDING :: To find some new dinner ideas.  I am in a dinner making funk!  We cannot live off corn dogs, chicken nuggets, and hamburgers alone!

BUYING ::  I want to buy new clothes and new dishes.  I have been pricing Fiestware lately.  A few years ago I bought dishes with my Christmas money and have not really liked them since!  Maybe I will start saving for some new ones!

BAKING ::  I have made two batches of No-Bake Peanut Butter Pretzel Chocolate Chip Granola Bars.  I think I have eaten all but two small squares of them.  That's why I shouldn't bake!


No comments: