Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April pictures

It seems like I am way behind on lots of stuff, including blogging.  The kids only have seven and a half weeks of school left.  Then I will will get way behind on lots more stuff.  Oh well.  Here's what's happening around here.

Noah decided to have a donut eating contest on the morning of his birthday.  The neighbor boy tagged along with us.  I think he made it through two (maybe three) donuts.  He does not have the Uncle Si donut eating gene!

I got to go to a Indiana Pacers game with Noah.  He got six home game tickets for Christmas and Steve took him to the other five games.  It was a fun night out in Indy.  We ate at Buffalo Wild Wings before the game.  It was a fun night even though the Pacers lost to the OKC Thunder!

I found this Duck Dynasty shirt on the Walmart clearance rack.  Even though it's a St. Partick's Day shirt, my boys both wore it to school last week.  They only had one of them, so I made the twins share it.

 I have really been trying to clean, purge, and organize the house.  These are all books I am going to get rid of!  I love books, so getting rid of these is a big deal.  I am going to try Half-Price Books and see how much (or how little) money I can make.  Then I can buy more books!

And lastly this is what Devin had for dessert last night.  He doesn't like vanilla ice cream, which is the only kind we have right now.  So he said he just wanted a bowl of chocolate syrup.  I didn't think he would really eat it, but he did and came back for more.  Who can say no to that adorable face?!?

The bus just dropped off the crazies, so I'm off to do homework and reading bag!  Good times.

No comments: