Sunday, January 19, 2014

Weekend Links

I really want to try this recipe called Crispy Cheddar Chicken-Baked!  It sounds so delicious, and I think everyone in my family would eat it.  Which is a big victory for me!!


 
I love to eat normal puppy chow (the peanut butter/chocolate chip kind).  And when I saw this recipe for Red Velvet Puppy Chow, I had to share it.  It looks like a yummy Valentine's treat.

mnmlist:

I cannot remember how I found the mnmlist blog, but I love the true cost of stuff post.  It is very eye opening.  Really the entire blog is eye opening!  I could spend hours reading the posts.


After reading God will give you more than you can handle: I guarantee it, I decided I need to read this every day!


And lastly I've mentioned that I will be turning 40 this year {August 5th to be exact}.  So I loved this post called This is 39.  My favorite part was crying at commercials and YouTube videos which I did twice this week.

We are so glad the Broncos won tonight and cannot wait for the Super Bowl.  We are hoping for a Colin Kaepernick win tonight.  He's adopted and has cool tattoos, so we are cheering for him.  Then in February it's all Broncos baby!

No comments: