Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Tuesday

My interview went well. But it was a little awkward being interviewed by a former employee at my current job. They will make their decisions by Thanksgiving. So it will be a while before I hear anything. I have not been on a job interview in over 5 years. It's a little intimidating and I definitely felt like I was out of "my boat". If this doesn't work out, I plan on just hanging out at my current job.

Last night, twin #2 went #1 in the potty. Then today he went #1 & #2 in the potty. (Twin #1 went #1 on the kitchen floor.) We definitely celebrated. Tomorrow is our MOPS meeting, so we won't be able to work on more potty training. I have lots of potty training days to look forward to!!

2 comments:

United Studies said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog during the giveway! Hope all goes well for you with your interview. They sure can be intimidating!

Unknown said...

Thanks for dropping by!

Stay open to what the Lord has planned for you. Waiting patiently is so key - I know He moves thru moving people, but He also lets us know when to be moving and when to stand still.

May you have the discernment to know the difference and the courage to do both.