Saturday, April 26, 2008

Fruit Roll Up Update

Here are the 4 winners of their very own box of custom fruit roll ups:

1. Julie D

2. Annabelle

3. Nor_Lou

4. Julie who said "love to win for my first graders"

I will be contacting the winners by e-mail, but I don't have a way to contact Julie. So if you are the Julie who said that, please leave a comment on my blog about how to reach you! Winners have 3 days to contact me, if not contacted, I will pick another winner. Thanks for participating in my giveaway!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much! My son is going to love this!!

CanCan said...

Congrats to the winners!
Thanks for hosting!

Julie Donahue said...

Thanks so much for picking me! :)

julie said...

Thanks...I'm Julie with the first graders..my email is 3beez@bellsouth.net thanks so much ..they are going to absolutely love this!