Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Mexico

We are back from Mexico. We had a great time. Our whole group stayed healthy and everyone got along great. A few people in our group were strangers to us, but are now our friends. It is great to bond with fellow Christians! Our trip took us to Piedras Negras, Mexico. We went with Crossroads Missions and spent the week building, worshipping, going on outreach, and having fun! If you've never been on a short term mission trip, I urge you to do everything possible to go on one! I have an even greater appreciation for the life I live. It is so easy compared to what I saw last week!

My husband helped dip ice cream when the line was extremely long.

This adorable little boy followed Noah around. My sweet Noah cried when he had to leave his new friend!

Megan had a blast face painting with the girls.

Noah and Brice had a fun time at the market place!

2 comments:

Monica said...

Great pictures!!

I went to college with the guys who founded Crossroads and am good friends with missionaries Diana and Alex Abuerto. Did you meet them?

It's a small, small world:) That's because God is so BIG.

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys are back safe and sound..and thanks for sharing the pictures. I would love to go on a mission trip someday!

p.s. My poptarts came!! Haven't tried them yet as I was in a hurry this morning..maybe a good snack for tonight.

p.s.s. Did you see that Wendy Jeub has put a cookbook out? I ordered one..I can hardly wait to get it!