Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Five X Five

Five things I'm enjoying today:
1. It is 80 degrees in Indiana today! That is not the norm for the middle of March.
2. I am sitting in the sun reading and blogging!
3. My boys are staying after school for Good News club, so I have an extra 90 minutes of quiet.
4. I helped others by giving blood today.
5. The fact that Indiana University is still in the NCAA tournament. GO HOOSIERS!!

Five things I'm looking forward to:
1. Spring break is next week! No homework!
2. Noah turns 11 March 30th.
3. The Pioneer Woman will be in Indy on Thursday!
4. My bedroom is finally going to get painted!
5. A week from now, the twins and I will be in Tennessee visiting friends.

Five things on my to-do list:
1. Work on my agenda for MOMSnext meeting tomorrow.
2. Start getting stuff together for my husband and oldest son's trip.
3. Find something to take to school on Thursday for Noah's birthday.
4. Get a pedicure. My toes are not ready for flip flops yet!
5. Go shopping for some spring clothes for myself. I want a new Easter outfit!

Five people who are on my mind and in my prayers:
1. Our church's youth group (60+ teens and adults are going on a mission trip Saturday)
2. Tim Tebow. I know that is a weird one. But I am praying for him. After the Denver Broncos signed Peyton Manning, his future is uncertain at this time!
3. My oldest son who is working on being more respectful.
4. Megan, who is stressed out to the max with graduation, moving to Colorado, and planning a wedding!
5. For me to be more loving to those in my life.

Five random things:
1. I just scheduled a vaccination appointment for Noah. He is going to be so mad!
2. I have read 12 books so far in 2012.
3. After finishing Jen Hatmaker's new book 7, we went shopping at an outlet mall. I spent $$ in 7 places in 1 hour. If you've read her book, you know how ironic this is.
4. My husband thinks Glee and SMASH are the same thing. I keep telling him I watch SMASH, not Glee! Big difference.
5. I am thankful for my family who love me no matter how crazy I act sometimes.

No comments: