Thursday, April 19, 2012

Ramblings

:::When my boys get off the bus today, they will only have 24 more days of school!

:::My twins turn 7 on Sunday. Although the oldest one keeps telling me "since we were born on a Friday, our birthday is really Friday, not Sunday". So he is trying to convince me they will be 7 tomorrow!

:::The book club I belong to started a new book called UNBROKEN by Laura Hillenbrand. I know this spent weeks on the New York Times Bestseller list, but for some reason I couldn't make myself read it. Now that the book club is "making" me read it, I am enthralled! I only have 54 pages left. Every time I start reading I don't want to put the book down.

:::My back patio door is open and a bird just hopped in. Seriously! He promptly hopped back out.

:::I have been spending money like crazy. Old Navy. Target. LL Bean. Walmart. Payless Shoe Source. It seems like no one has clothes or shoes or socks that fit.

:::Youth turkey hunting starts this weekend. The twins are going to spend their birthday turkey hunting with their dad. Sounds like fun for them!

:::While they are gone, I plan to make brownies (for Devin), chocolate reese cup cake (for Dalton), and get lots of Reese's cup ice cream for us to enjoy when they get back from their day of hunting!

No comments: