Thursday, April 12, 2012

What I did today...so far!

Woke up.

Woke up one boy so he could get in the shower.

Went back to bed for 11 minutes. The best 11 minutes of sleep ever.

Woke up again.

Checked email and earned 10 SWAGBUCKS.

Woke up 2 more boys.

Helped 2 boys get dressed.

Came downstairs and fed 3 boys breakfast, found shoes for 3 boys, and got 3 boys out the door.

Ate breakfast.

Took a shower.

Went to volunteer for one hour in 1st grade.

Went to Kroger. Bought laundry detergent, fruit snacks, and old navy gift card.

Went to Hallmark store. Bought nothing!

Went to Aldi. Bought lots of groceries.

Went to bank. Got some $$.

Came home.

Put all the stuff I bought away.

Put some ribs in the crockpot for tonight's dinner.

Folded 3 loads of laundry.

Made chocolate chips cookies.

Watched the REVENGE I recorded last night while doing the above 2 things.

Ate chocolate chip cookies for lunch.

Washed winter coats (hopefully for the last time this year....they are going in the closet for good)

Went to Home Depot to return a toilet wax ring we didn't need. (We got a new toilet in our master bathroom this week. No more running toilet....sounds like a bad joke)

Stopped at Starbucks for a skinny cinnamon dolce latte and large ice water. I am obsessed with Starbucks ice water! I am also very close to getting my very own Starbucks gold card!

Got home.

Checked the mail.

Ate more cookies.

Now I have 47 minutes until the back door opens and the kids are home. I'm sure I will do more all evening than I have done all day!!

No comments: