Saturday, December 22, 2012

December ... So Far!

My favorite Christmas craft ever.  These are so beautiful and easy to make!  I also made some red and green ones.  I am going to make a red and white one for Valentine's Day and the IU Hoosiers!

Have you ever had a k-cup explode in your Keurig?  This was not pretty.  Coffee grounds and hot water everywhere!

12:12 on 12/12/12.  I took this picture for my husband who was under anesthesia at the time.  Love it!


I was so excited to go watch the IU Hoosiers play!  I was so sad when they lost to Butler.  My dad, who is a Butler alumni, got four tickets to the game.  Noah and I had a blast with my brother-in-law and nephew at the game.


I was so excited to pay $2.77 for gas in Indy.  I filled my tank up, which I haven't done in a while!  I work less than a mile from my house, so I usually just get a half tank of gas, but at this price I went all out.  Gas is back up to $3.25 in our town!


The twins and I went to a library program where they were able to cut out ornaments and paint them.  Then they took them and baked them at a pottery shop.  They turned out really cute!  Our library is awesome and has really neat children's programs.

Can't wait to see what the rest of December holds.  Then it's Happy New Year!  2013 here we come!

No comments: