Thursday, January 3, 2013

My Christmas Post

We had a pretty low key Christmas around here.  Instead of my usual Christmas tree french toast, I decided to make a Christmas tree out of canned cinnamon rolls.  My boys don't really like french toast, and I would get mad every Christmas morning when no one ate my breakfast.  So I opted for cinnamon rolls that everyone likes!


This is my oldest son on Christmas afternoon.  We titled this photo "Christmas swag".   He can usually be found dressed in shorts and a basketball jersey, but he decided to clean up a little for Christmas with the family.


My bike was stolen from our yard sometime last summer.  I really don't know exactly when it was stolen.  I do know my son rode it to the park, got made fun of for riding a girl's bike, then he left it out in the yard.  And we never saw it again.  Now I have a pink bike with a wicker basket.  Hopefully my boys will leave it alone, because I always most of the time put my bike up.  And it won't get stolen!


We also had a Duck Dynasty Christmas.  I got the TEAM JASE shirt for my husband, and my mother-in-law got me the Uncle Si tea cup!  I have been watching so much Duck Dynasty I can pretty much quote the entire season.  We cannot wait for the new episodes to begin.


I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.  I cannot believe it's 2013 already.  Boo Boo!  Gobble Gobble!  Ho Ho!  Happy New Year!  It will be Valentine's Day before I know it!

No comments: