Thursday, March 21, 2013

Catching Up on March!

It's been a while since I've blogged!  So I'm going to try to catch up on all the happenings around here.

I didn't win the Biggest Loser contest at work.  I was very bummed that I didn't win the six hundred bucks.  I came in third place with a weight loss percentage of 12.444 in the 8 week contest.  The winner lost 14.04%, so I needed to lose 4 more pounds to win.  I don't think I could have done it unless I did a colonoscopy prep (which we all talked about doing at work).  So I settled for third place and no prize.

The boys Spring Break started yesterday.  It is cold cold cold here.  I am still using the wood burning stove.

More than half of my family is now in Colorado.  Steve took the twins on a road trip out there.  Then Noah and I are flying out on Saturday.  We are so excited to see Megan and Garret.  I am excited about eating at Souper Salad!

I went to Kohls today to return one thing.  I took Noah with me.  He ended up with new shoes, shorts, and swimming trunks!  I had 2 coupons I just had to use.  Ha!  Then I got a $10 Kohls cash to use in April.  They sure know how to get me to shop.

I really want some Converse tennis shoes.  I tried a pair on at Kohls today and really liked them.  Maybe I will use my Kohls cash on me and not the boys!

I have to work tomorrow during the IU game.  What a bummer.

We are officially done with basketball for the season.  We are moving on to baseball with the twins, and Noah is not playing any sport this spring.

I am still in love with Duck Dynasty.  It never gets old.

No comments: