Sunday, March 10, 2013

MARCH

{Reading}  I just finished reading Working It Out by Abby Rike.  She is a former Biggest Loser contestant whose husband and two small children were killed in a car accident.  It is an amazing book!  I want to meet her now.  I am currently reading A Week in Winter by Maeve Binchy.  Sadly this is the last Maeve Binchy book that will ever be published.

{Watching}  Duck Dynasty of course!  My family is so glad the new season has started.  I also love watching the Biggest Loser.  I usually take two nights on the elliptical machine to watch it.  It makes the minutes fly by!

{Exciting} We are going to Colorado at the end of the month to see Garret and Megan.  I haven't been to Colorado in a long time.  The mountains have missed me!

{Eating}  I have been eating a lot of soup and salads.  The weight loss contest at work ends in five days.  This has been the longest 8 weeks of my life.  I am in second place right now.  The prize for second place is nothing.  The winner gets $600!  If I don't win, I just need to keep telling myself that it has been the best $25 that I have ever spent.

{Wearing}  My clothes are getting very loose on me.  I really need to do some shopping!

{Drinking}  I have been drinking tons of water

{Preparing}  I really think March is going to fly by.  With Spring Break, Noah's birthday, and Easter, and all the activities that go along with these, we are going to be very busy.  I cannot believe I will have a 12 year old at the end of this month!

{Wanting}  I really want to go to a tea store and learn all about brewing loose leaf tea.  I drink a few cups of coffee a day and would love to replace some of those cups with tea.

No comments: