Thursday, July 4, 2013

July

Reading:  Just finished Wild!  Great book.  Now I want to go hiking.  Just started Start. {that sounds funny}  So far I love it!

Drinking: I am in love with Vitaminwater Zero.  I really love all the flavors.  I find myself looking at the label multiple times while drinking to make sure it really is the zero calorie version.  It tastes so good!

Planning: It seems like summer is getting away way too fast.  The schools already have school supply lists.  My boys need new school shoes.  We have to pay school fees.  All this month!

Listening:  My husband made me a Luke Bryan cd for the car.  I listen to it over and over!  I am getting ready for the concert July 21st!

Annoying:  My nose has been running for weeks.  I got a nasty cold a few weeks ago and it has been dripping ever since.  Maybe it's allergies...who knows?!?  But I have been going through kleenex like crazy.

Hoping:  To enjoy these last few weeks of summer.  With the balanced school calendar, it seems much shorter this year {which it is}!  I didn't think it would be a big deal, but it kind of is.

Needing:  To organize clothes.  I have a big basket of kids clothes I don't know what to do with.  

Working:  I told myself I was going to read with the boys every day this summer.  And work on math problems with them.  Ha!  Hasn't happened..yet.  Still working on this one.

Wishing:  Everyone a Happy 4th of July (Jew Ly)!!!

No comments: