Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My Life

Well, I cannot believe it is July (Jew Ly) already!  School starts in 29 days for my boys.  I know the next four weeks are going to fly by.  Here are some things that we have been doing around here.

*Note to self*  Do not buy erasers in the shape of Xbox controllers at the book fair.  Your children will tear them up and not use them as intended.  You will pick them up off the floor multiple times of day.  These are a total waste of money!!

These are an incredible new dessert I found in the freezer section.  I love how they are portioned out and that I have to walk out to the freezer to get them.  They really are tasty, and if I wanted to save some $, I could totally make them myself!

And this my friends is why I do not need to buy my children any more toys.  This toy (formerly known as a wrestling figure) was destroyed in our front yard by the lawn mower.  There went more money in the trash!

These two boys found a way to climb on top of our friend's chicken coop.  We go at least once a week to weed our group garden, and the boys run around like wild things.  They really do have a good time, and it is worth it for all the fresh vegetables we have gotten so far!

Take a look at this carrot.  I think it looks like it has legs.  Kind of like a carrot Barbie doll.  I wonder if this would make big bucks at an Ebay auction.  Probably not!

We enjoyed going to the Indianapolis Indians baseball game last weekend.  I tweeted this photo while we were there, and my boys made it on the big screen slide show!!  They won the inflatable baseballs by guessing the speed of their pitches.  Such smart boys I have!

And I seriously cannot believe these two have been married for one year!  It seems like yesterday we were setting up the barn for the big day.  I am so thankful for these two, and we all miss them like crazy!

Look who took over my bed last night!  We stayed up way too late, and they were still asleep at 10 AM.  I had to drag them out of bed to get to a dentist appointment on time.  We are going to all be in shock on July 31st when we have to get up early!

And last, this is my newest craft project.  I have been wanting to make one of these for a year now.  I finally borrowed the cricket from my sister, cut out all these letters, then spent a few hours creating this masterpiece.  I was very happy with the way it turned out.  It looks even better in person!



No comments: