Wednesday, January 2, 2008

That Fun Place

Our home computer is at the repair shop, so I'll have to wait to post pictures. I survived the 12 hour night shift at work. We did lots of work. People get a little crazy on New Year's Eve! My legs hurt when I got home. I was able to take about a 3 hour nap, got up and was basically a zombie all evening, then got back to bed after The Biggest Loser. (I love that show!)

Today we went to "That Fun Place". It was fun (like the name says). Noah got to play blacklight golf. The twins got to run around like maniacs. Luckily Megan went with me to corral the children. It's never fun leaving a fun place. Especially That Fun Place!

My twins are sleeping (yea :) And now the 5 year old twins who live down the street are down here playing with Noah. I think I am meant to be surrounded by twins at all times. Our house is the real fun place.

1 comment:

Sisterlisa said...

Do your kids get pumped with adrenaline any time they're in a fast paced environment? My whole family tends to get high strung whenever there's a lot going on. When Moni does her work she HAS to be alone or she is MAJOR distracted.

be sure to get some rest okay?