Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Why I didn't buy Mrs. Meyers Lemon Verbena Countertop spray at Target

A few weeks ago I was in Target and decided I wanted to look at the Mrs. Meyers selection of cleaning products.  I felt like I needed to get some new cleaning supplies. After looking and smelling and pondering what to buy, I made the decision to go home and see what I had to use up first.  Good thing I did!!  Looks like I won't need to buy any cleaning supplies for a while.
One of the things I did while I was avoiding packing for our vacation was to organize my cleaning supplies.  So now that they are all organized, hopefully it will motivate me to clean more often.  So after I use up everything I already have, I can go back to Target and get that wonderfully smelling Lemon Verbana Countertop Spray!

No comments: