Saturday, February 16, 2013

Ain't Nobody Got Time for That!

My eleven year old son loves YouTube videos.  He is always trying to get me to watch funny, stupid videos with him.  Most of the time I do watch them with him, and sometimes I laugh out of courtesy.  But when he showed me the video of Sweet Brown talking about the apartment fire, I cracked up.  I bet we have watched that video a hundred times.  He has it memorized, and can even mimic her voice.  So I was very excited to find this Valentine just for him.

On Friday night we had some friends over to watch Skyfall.  My husband has recently become obsessed with James Bond movies.  While we were watching the movie, Noah and two older boys were outside playing with airsoft guns.  Noah ran into the house and told us the cops were coming!  My husband went outside, and there were 4 police cars on our street.  Apparently one of the boys yelled something like "don't kill me" and the neighbors called the police.  We don't know which neighbor it was.  But I do know the boys learned a lesson.

This was the best Valentine letter that I got this week.  Dalton has been making cards and letters for lots of people.  And I was the lucky recipient because I rock!!




No comments: