Sunday, February 24, 2013

Boys!

I got to go eat lunch with my two favorite second graders last week.  We got kicked off the peanut-free lunch table because I brought food in from a restaurant.  So we had to sit at a back table.  Moose invited a little girl to eat with us.  He told me the day before that she didn't believe that he was adopted.  So we had a little conversation about adoption with Molly, and now she knows that the twins are truly adopted.

He also told a lady he met at a birthday party that he was adopted.  This is something that we have talked about a lot.  So I am really not sure why he is telling people all of a sudden.  I think he likes to be different and share his differences with other people.  


Here is another letter we got Dalton this week.  This time it was for the whole family.  I just love his letters!  For a class project, he sent a Flat Stanley to his sister in Colorado.  I am sure his letter to her and Garret was awesome!


And I decided to show everyone the giant green pepper that I bought.  I love red and yellow peppers, but if they are not on sale, I don't buy them.  Walmart had green peppers for 68 cents, and they were giant.  I hope it tastes as good as it looks.

I lost one pound at my weigh-in on Friday.  Three more weeks and the contest is over!  I have lost a total of 18 pounds in 5 weeks, and I am really craving chocolate and ice cream. I took the boys to Culvers for lunch today, and they all got ice cream after they ate.  I kept wanting to get just one spoonful, but I resisted.  Hopefully it will pay off on Friday!!

No comments: