Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Big Fuzzy & Shamrock Shakes

I made the mistake of taking the twins with me to Walmart last week.  We hade to get Valentine's cards for them so they could start working on them.  My boys LOVE stuffed animals.  They have so many stuffed animals it's crazy.  I try to bag them (the animals, not the children) up on occasion thinking they will forget about them.  Then they find the bag and drag them all out.  One of their favorite things to do is take their bigger stuffed animals out to the trampoline and wrestle with them.  We have a penguin who is missing an eye and losing stuffing...their favorite wrestling buddy!

So when my boys found the giant stuffed animal box at Walmart, they begged and begged for Big Fuzzies (that is what they named them in the store).  These stuffed animals are priced at $39.95, so there was no way I was going to buy two.  There was a little girl from Dalton's class who walked up with a very sad face and threw her big fuzzy back in the bin.  The twins made me take pictures of the big fuzzy twins.  And they keep reminding me about how badly they want big fuzzies.  In reality, I know they would just become wrestling buddies on the trampoline.  So I am holding my ground and not buying them!


After the Walmart trip we stopped at McDonalds for some cheeseburgers and I saw this sign for Shamrock Shakes.  I wanted one so badly.  But I resisted.  29 more days until the Bigest Loser competition ends.  Maybe they will still have Shamrock Shakes.  If not, I will have to wait until next year to indulge myself!


No comments: