Sunday, February 10, 2013

Lazy Sunday Afternoon!

We spent our Saturday watching basketball games.  Then some friends took the twins to the Children's Museum in Indy, Noah had a birthday party, I had a small group meeting, and to end the evening, my husband and I got to go out to eat by ourselves.  The PTO at the twin's school had childcare for 3 hours last night.  So we dropped them off and Noah stayed at home by himself.  I think he enjoyed the totally quiet house!  And my husband and I got to enjoy a quiet dinner.

At my weigh-in on Friday, I didn't lose any weight this week.  Boo!  I am still done 14 pounds for 3 weeks, so I am not too worried about it.  I'm in 6th place (out of 24), and ironically people are telling me how skinny I look.  So I will take that over lower numbers any day.

I finished reading Seabiscuit last week and now I am watching the movie.  It's 2 hours 21 minutes long! So I watched some last night, watched some today, and hopefully will finish it before I have to return in to the library.  Great book and great movie (so far!)

I found this on Pinterest the other day and had to laugh.  I think most parents think this.  I guess I can handle anything because I think my kids are pretty darn cute :)


And lastly who is ready for February 27th?  I cannot wait for the new season of Duck Dynasty!  We have watched the old episodes over and over.  So we are really looking forward to the crazy antics of Uncle Si, Willie, and Jase.  Whenever we see an older long bearded man, Noah yells "Uncle Si!!"  If only we could see the real Si.

Now it's time for some IU basketball.  Go Hoosiers!!

No comments: