Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Rotovirus?!?

So Christmas Eve day, I'm at work and my stomach starts rumbling a little. I go to the restroom and literally explode! (if you know what I mean) I spent the rest of the day (& night) in the restroom. You could hear liquid moving through my innards from across the room. I couldn't stand up straight because of cramps! I did make it to the Christmas Eve service to chase my 2 year olds. I didn't know how fast I can run, but chasing a 2 year old up an aisle can make me run pretty quick.

Luckily I woke up feeling like a new woman. I could eat and drink and stand up straight and not run to the bathroom every few minutes. I made my Christmas morning french toast, my family came over in the afternoon, we had a great meal, then my parents stayed with the kids while Steve, Uncle Pat, and Aunt Heather, and I went to see National Treasure 2. It was a great movie! Definitely worth seeing!!

No comments: