Sunday, December 16, 2007

SNOW

This weekend brought us lots of snow! Of course this was our busiest holiday weekend also! We had a dinner at some friends Friday night. It was very fun, and I won the card game we played. I am seriously not competitive, but it was fun to win! Then on Saturday we had lunch at my sister's house with my mom's family, a wedding, then a MOPS Christmas party. It snowed all day Saturday. My husband is the chief snow remover at our church.

So with the 3:00 wedding on Saturday, he spent a lot of time outside. Then this morning he spent more time outside. He does it all with a happy heart! We spent the rest of the day trudging through the snow and cold. We did make it to Walmart, and I finally got my cards! So now I must go and work on them so I can mark another thing off of my to-do list.

No comments: