Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Cold and Boys

It's still really cold here in Indiana!  Thankfully the kids did not have a two hour delay today.  We had our MOMSnext meeting at church today, and if there is a two hour delay, we have to cancel our meeting.  I made hashbrown casserole for the group and there were yummy cinnamon rolls there.  But I resisted and just ate a cup of fruit (strawberries and bananas) and drank coffee.  We have our first week's Biggest Loser weigh-in on Friday at work, so I really want to lose some weight the first week!

This is my middle son with one of his favorite foods I make, cinnamon jello.  It's just water, red hots, lemon jello, and applesauce that turns into a really good treat.  He asks me to make it all the time.  And he always eats the leftovers.

This is my youngest son with a mouth full of grapes.  My boys love purple grapes!  I had not purchased any grapes for a while because they are so expensive in the winter time. But now that I am trying to eat healthier, I started buying grapes again.  The boys are happy happy happy!!

And lastly, this is the paper mache mask that my oldest son and I made for his school project.  I We He got a 30/30 A+ on the project.  I wanted to add some gold earrings to the mask, but he decided that would be dumb.  So we just stuck with this design and were happy with the results.


No comments: