Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Random Tuesday!

Today was the first day back to school after a two week + two day long break.

Only one of my boys went to school.

The other two woke up with fevers.

The one who went to school came home at 11:30 with a 102 degree fever.

Right now everyone who I live with is at the doctor.

I better not get sick, or this ship is going down!

On Sunday, I made vegetable soup and gingersnap cookies.

I am loading up on soup and cookies just in case I get sick.

My email inbox is the shortest it has been in years.

I read 52 books in 2012.

That's one book a week in case you're slow with the math.

I hope to read more than that in 2013.

Tonight is book club.  Don't think I'll get to go.

I'll probably be busy getting drinks and medicine for my family.

No comments: