Thursday, January 10, 2013

January

{Reading}  Our new book club book is One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp.  I have read this book before, but am very excited to be reading it again.  What a great book to start the new year with!  I am also finishing Happier at Home by Gretchen Rubin.

{Watching}  So much TV, and so little time!!  The Biggest Loser.  Downton Abbey Season III.  Nashville.  Parenthood.  Revenge.  The Middle.  Modern Family.  And then Duck Dynasty returns in March.  I am still doing my elliptical machine daily, so that is my excuse for watching so many shows!

{Wondering}  Why is Tamiflu so expensive?!?  After going to the doctor on Tuesday, all three of my boys were put on Tamiflu.  Their doctor even wrote me a preventative prescription.  I am glad to report that all three boys are in school today.  And I haven't gotten a call from the school nurses yet!  YAY!!

{Wanting}  I really want a pair of black flat shoes.  I wear size 11, so it is really hard for me to find cute shoes in my size.  I may have to break down and order some online.

{Listening}  Over You by Miranda Lambert.  Begin Again by Taylor Swift.  Try by Pink.

{Eating}  Yesterday I made some of these amazing Cinnamon Raisin Energy Bites for my MOMSnext group.  I didn't do the vanilla Candiquik drizzle, but they were still good!  I have about six left, and they will be gone by the end of the day!

{Cooking}  I am still not cooking these days.  My husband still cannot have a regular diet, so I really have no desire to cook for the three picky boys I live with.  And with everyone being sick, we have consumed lots of toast and soup.

{Exciting}  Almost all of our snow has melted.  But it is supposed to rain for the next four days!  Which means more time inside for all of us.


No comments: