Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I am obsessed!

Am I the last person on the earth to hear about The Hunger Games? Seriously, everyone I talk to has already read the series....months ago! I love love love to read. I keep a list of books I read all year. And I had never heard of The Hunger Games until a girl at work read all 3 books in one weekend and told me I had to read them. She helped out by giving me the last 2 books which she bought because she didn't want to wait for them at the library. So I put the first book on hold, checked it out on a Friday and was finished by Monday. Oh. My. I am obsessed. I am halfway through the 2nd book. I stayed up until 2 AM the other night reading about Katniss and Peeta! (Thank goodness we are still on Christmas break, and I was able to sleep in) Then I couldn't sleep after I closed the book because I kept thinking about the games.
Now I cannot wait for March 23, 2012 when The Hunger Games movie is released. I am trying to convince my 10 year old to read the book before the movie comes out. If so, he will be my date to the movie!

No comments: