Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What I did over Christmas break!

If I were still in grade school, this is what my essay on the first day back from Winter break would look like.

I read 2 books over break. I finished The Hunger Games in 2 days. Then read Catching Fire in 4 days. I stayed up until 2 AM 2 nights in a row reading these books. Then I slept until almost noon 2 days. I felt like I was in college all over again cramming for finals!
We rarely go to movies at the theater, but in a 2 week time frame, I went to the movies 3 times. That is a new record for me. I ate way too much movie theater popcorn and my gallbladder is still paying for it! That popcorn takes a long time to digest, but it is so good!! We Bought A Zoo was my favorite movie, although it made me cry like a baby. My favorite quote from the movie is where the dad tells his teenage son, "You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of insane courage. Just literally twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it."
We went with our cousins to see Chip Wrecked and the kids of course loved it. My sister and I decided we are way behind the times on popular music, and I am okay with that!
And lastly I saw Dolphin Tale with Noah only. My mom watched the twins overnight, so Noah and I went to the cheapo movie theater and watched this. Now he wants to go visit Winter, the dolpin in the movie.
So that is how I spent my Christmas break. Very exciting, I know! I am also having a Purex crystals fabric softener and Jockey sports bra giveaway on my other blog! Please enter the contest, you just may be the lucky winner.

No comments: